Advertisements

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Afriyie Drops Official Music Video For His Latest Single "I Do"

‘I do’ is the latest baby of Afriyie Wutah. 

The song ‘I Do’ is a love song which brings together and continues the love story Afriyie Wutah is portraying to the world. 

This whole love story began with ‘Love of My Life’   followed by ‘Everlasting Love’ and now with ‘I Do’. 

The rate of consistency in his line of music tells the trend at which Afriyie Wutah is explicating his love stories.

This song shows how he has loved the love of his life and has decided on settling down with her. He promises to love her only and walks her to the aisle to share their vows. The love of his life voluntarily agreed and she is prepared to say ‘I Do’.
‘I Do’ literally explains a vow meant to be kept by ready to be married couples. And now we have the latest wedding song here. Ladies be ready to say ‘I Do’.

No comments:

Post a Comment