Advertisements

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sarkodie Gives Props To Gemini In His New Music Video

If you haven't heard and watched Sarkodie’s new video, ‘Revenge of the Spartans’, then drop everything and give the play button a click or press on YouTube. Hate or love it, it’s that good and with that, it stamps him as the best lyricist in Ghana/African.

However, if you have already heard it, you probably noticed a bar in Sarkodies's verse that seemed to give a thumbs up to the Dopest Rapper, Gemini.

"Big ups to my negger Gemini, I dey remember say you and I, used to murder the microphone. I swear you flow I no go lie."

So what's all that about? Do you think Sarkodie is going to collaborate with Gemini on a track on his upcoming Album, “Mary”? Or will Gemini be moving to Sarkodie’s camp? What do you think should happen?

Check out the video yourself After The Cut :

No comments:

Post a Comment