Advertisements

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trailer: ‘I Do’ Starring Kafui Danku, Van Vicker, Elikem Kumordzi, Nana Ama McBrown & More

On 6th March, Kafui Danku together with her team at ABC Pictures will premiere her latest  movie, ‘I Do’ at the Silverbird Cinemas (Accra Mall & West Hills Mall, Weija).

‘I Do’ is a romantic comedy which tells an intriguing story of love and all the complexities that come with it. 

Four couples have less than 24 hours to make or break up what they just started. Who will pass the test of time? The more we try to understand, the more unpredictable it becomes.

A honeymoon that tastes more complicated than honey. Are they ready for an intriguing marriage or a perfect wedding only? ‘I Do’ is a smart romantic comedy you need to see before and after you say I DO.

‘I Do’ also stars the multiple award-winning actress Kafui Danku herself, Van Vicker, Nana Ama McBrown, Roselyn Ngissah, Mawuli Gavor, Elikem Kumordzi, Jose Tolbert, and Jasmine Baroudi. The movie is directed by Kobi Rana

Watch I DO OFFICIAL TRAILER  After The Cut....

No comments:

Post a Comment